MAKES 20 SERVES
1 1/8 cups Pitted Dates (packed)
4 cups Black Beans (cooked)
1 1/8 cups Pumpkin Seed Butter
1 2/3 tsps Salt (iodised)
3 1/3 tbsps Cacao Powder
1 2/3 cups Dark Chocolate Chips (optional)
1 cup Almond Flour
2 tsps Vanilla Extract
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine dates, black beans, pumpkin seed butter, salt, and cacao powder in the bowl of your food processor. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
3. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the covered baking sheet.
4. To make the optional chocolate drizzle: melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler and drizzle over balls.
4. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to set. Enjoy!